Two “must-see” museums in Amsterdam: Van Gogh and Rijks Museums and see Amsterdam from a canal cruise.
Duration: 3 hours
This tour runs everyday with two sessions:
- Morning tour leaves at 10:00
- Afternoon tour leaves at 14:00
- Private Parties: We meet you personally at your hotel.
- Shared Parties: We meet at the Central Station. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe.
Guided Art Tour In Amsterdam
So many museums, so little time! Amsterdam is rich in its art offerings. But how can you cull through the paintings, sculptures, and collections to find the pieces that most speak to you?
Join our Amsterdam art walk and meet our art historian guides! Our Walks in Europe art specialists live in Amsterdam. The number and size of the city’s museums and the vast range of visitors’ interests led us to create a unique Amsterdam art experience. With their extraordinary knowledge and personal insight, they walk you straight to the art that you’re most likely to enjoy. This two-part tour starts in a café, where you get a short introduction to Dutch and Flemish art history and an overview of the city’s museums.
As they do so, they try to understand your ambition and interests so that they can lead you directly into the art that YOU’d like to see in Amsterdam. This is the second part of Amsterdam art walk where your tour is tailor-made according to their findings to take you to the right spot.
- Amsterdam sightseeing
- Dutch and Flemish art history
- An overview of the city’s museums
- Expert Walks Of Europe Art Historian Guide
- Small groups of 8 or private tours
- Admission fees
- Coffee break with chocolate
- Transport back to hotel