Listen to music: a powerful force in Finnish history. Explore the unique musical heritage of Finland. Explore the city on foot with feel-good music. See all the major highlights.
Duration: 3 hours
This tour runs everyday
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 13:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 14:00
- Shore excursions: we do customise your time according to the ship’s schedule.
- Shore Excursions: All start and end at the dock.
- Once you book a shore excursion, it is mandatory to send us your ship’s schedule so we organize your timing and let you know accordingly.
- Private Parties: We meet you personally at your hotel.
- Shared Parties: We meet at Finlandia Cathedral.
Walking Tour of Central Helsinki
Finland’s largest and most populated metropolis, the maritime town of Helsinki boasts varied architecture, a lively cafe culture, and a plethora of picturesque natural delights.
The city is strongly influenced by its geography, and understandably so. Not only is it located on a peninsula, but it spans over 300 islands.
Its proximity to both eastern and western major cities has also played a strong part in the capital’s history, cityscape, and culture. Much of the activity here centers around the Baltic Sea, with tourists and locals alike enjoying boat trips, fishing, and simply watching the activity of the bustling harbor. In addition to its relationship with the water, Helsinki is famed for its architectural offerings, which include fine examples of Modernism, Functionalism, and Art Nouveau.
Discover the highlights of the city with an efficient introduction to the city on our guided Helsinki walking tour!
Walking through the city, you get a closer look at Helsinki. A century of interaction between East and West has apparently given a specific character to the city, highlighting its uniqueness and charm among the other cities of the Baltic Sea region.
Walk through the green Esplanade Park between luxury houses and cafés in Neo-Renaissance style and get to know Helsinki in a small group or privately.
- Greet your guide right at the dock and embark on an explorative walking tour of Finland’s capital.
- If you are not on a cruise ship; we meet you at Finlandia Catherdral.
- Enjoy the company of a specialist local guide
- Get acquainted with Helsinki’s history in an efficient way organized professionally
- See all the highlights of Helsinki and vibrant atmosphere of the food market
- Tour ends back at the dock – No need to worry about transfers or missing your ship
- Entrance fees for the Rock Church
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off on the tram or the shuttle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport if you’re staying outside of Helsinki.
- Private vehicle. If wee meet you at the dock; we will use the tram or the shuttle to bring you to Central Helsinki.