A Helsinki walking tour is an efficient introduction with a local guide to discover the highlights of the city.
Duration: 3 hours
This tour runs everyday
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 14:00
- Shore excursions: we do customise your time according to the ship’s schedule.
- Shore Excursions: All start and end at the dock.
- Once you book a shore excursion, it is mandatory to send us your ship’s schedule so we organize your timing and let you know accordingly.
- If you are not on a cruisehip, we meet at the Finlandia Cathedral.
Helsinki Walking Tour & Finland’s Musical Heritage Discovery
Immerse yourself in the inspiring world of music from Finland and forget everyday life for three hours. Listen to favorite, well-known (and lesser known) music by Finnish composers, musicians, and music groups. Learn how music is connected to history, important people, and the culture of Finland. It’s always a small group of eight people max.
Explore the city on foot, see the sights, and districts as they come alive through magical, melancholic, tender, dynamic, rocky, or simply great feel-good music. A high-quality audio system with stereo headphones and receiver for each participant assures good listening quality.
Listen to the music that has been a powerful force in Finnish history and still shapes life in Finland today in fascinating ways. Music is one important key to understanding Finland. Discover the rich and unique musical heritage of Finland.
As you listen to music, you see: Senate Square, Uspenski-Cathedral, Marketplace at South Harbour with Presidential Palace, Esplanades, Train Station, Kiasma Art Museum, Musiikkitalo Concert Hall, National Museum, Parliament Building, Art Nouveau buildings (Pohjola-Talo, National Theater), and the Chapel of Silence.
The Helsinki Musical Tour is all about enjoying the rich musical heritage of Finland. Hear the soothing sound of ancient Kantele and listen to Folk Music; also enjoy some rune singing. There’s classical music by famous composer Jean Sibelius, melancholic Finnish tango, Pop music, Jazz, Rap, Hip Hop, Sámi Music, and world-famous Metal Rock (Hint: you can always control the volume according to your preferences).
- Unique itinerary to discover Helsinki
- Get to know the favorite Finnish musicians
- Immerse yourselves in the inspiring world of music from Finland and forget everyday life for 3 hours.
- Listen to favourite, well-known (and lesser known) music by Finnish composers, musicians and music groups.
- It’s always a small group of max 8 people or choose to go private.
- Learn about how music is connected to history, important people and the culture of Finland.
- Explore the city on foot, the sights and districts as they come alive through magical, melancholic, tender, dynamic, rocky or simply great feel-good music.
A high-quality audio system with stereo headphones and receiver for each participant assures good listening quality.
- Scholarly and local Walks In Europe Tour Guides
- Small groups of 8 or private tours
- Tram tickets from port to city if you’re on a shore excursion.
- Headsets and audio system for the music.
- Transport if you’re staying outside of Helsinki.