Book a 2-day tour of Istanbul which includes the Harem in Topkapı Palace and Mosaics Gallery in Hagia Sophia.
Duration: 6 hours
This tour runs Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30 – 15:30
- We pick you up from hotel with your guide and a private vehicle. We will advise hotel pickup times once you advise the details.
- Boat trip starts and end at Kabatas.
Explore the Bosphorus on a private yacht.
Choose to explore the Bosphorus in an all included tour. Never worry about transfers, guides or crowded boats! Meet your guide at your hotel and relax into your private transport to Kabatas for boarding your yacht. Enjoy the Bosphorus in Istanbul on a private yacht with an expert local guide. Leave the crowds and relax into one of the most beatiful waterways in the world. Admire the old Ottoman wooden houses, who lives in them and the local culture. Watch the Ottoman palaces, mighty castles, small towns and two suspended bridges.
Relax on deck as the boat zigzags between Asia and Europe. Spend two hours onboard a beautiful yacht with the company of a private guide to enjoy the famous Bosphorus in Istanbul. Tour will end with a private transfer back to the hotel.
- Hop-on, hop-off ferry on the Bosphorus.
- The only Istanbul tour that lets you go on land as the boat waits for you.
- Your guide is with you on the boat and on land.
- We visit Uskudar and Beylerbeyi Palace on the Asian side.
- We buy admission tickets and skip the line with our priority admission.
- Admission fees for Beylerbeyi Palace
- Professional and specialist local guide
- Bosphorus cruise tickets
- Small group or a private tour
- Transport to meeting place