It’s more than a food tour in Istanbul. It’s a total experience. Walk around the back streets of Istanbul’s old city.
Duration: 3 Hours
This tour runs everyday
- Evening tour leaves at 18:00 – 21:00
- Spice market front door in Eminonu
- Adult (Ages 10+) 2 adult minimum
- Child (Ages 3-9)
- Infant (Ages 2 and Under)
- Private Tour
Eat your way through Kadıköy
Istanbul is not only a city full of beautiful buildings, palaces and mosques. Istanbul also is a city where lots of good eating and drinking is done. Experience Istanbul with a local gourmet guide. Join a small group walking tour of max 8 people to discover the Asian side of the city.
Kadıkoy is a very residential neighborhood where all the locals meet friends, do their shopping and eat a variety of good food. Discover typical Turkish flavors in the early evening after you go across the Bosphorus to the Asian side. This charming itinerary lets you get to know Istanbul apart from the old town Sultanahmet.
- Taste your way through the neighborhood of Kadikoy on the Asia side
- Follow your local guide to discover where local Istanbulites go to eat and socialize
- At each stop, sample local food served alongside plates of the popular appetizers called ‘meze’
- Enjoy a commuter ferry going across the Bosphorus to the Asian continent
- Vegetarians are well catered for.
- Choice of a private tour or a shared group of maximum 8 people.
- Local and professional tour guides.
- LOTS of food!
- Professional and local guide
- Small group walking tour
- All food samplings
- Bosphorus ferry tickets
- Transport to the meeting spot