Book a 2-day tour of Istanbul which includes the Harem in Topkapı Palace and Mosaics Gallery in Hagia Sophia.
Duration: 3 hours
Two sessions every day:
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 13:30
- Private Parties: We meet you personally at your hotel.
- Shared Parties: We meet at the House of Medusa Restaurant in Sultanahmet.
Introductory Walking Tour of Istanbul
Are you on a short layover in Istanbul? Do you only have a half day to discover Istanbul? Are you interested in Istanbul tours by locals? Don’t you want to walk into museums?
We want to help you navigate in Istanbul so that you can be independent with our Istanbul introduction tour of 3 hours.
How to take in the Topkapi Palace? How to make the most of the Blue Mosque? How to skip the lines at Istanbul museums? How to get the buzz of the Grand Bazaar?
We give you a short introduction to Istanbul to get your bearings from local, truly informed and most passionate guides.
Istanbul Introduction tour starts at the Hippodrome. Then, we show the city on the map, give you a transport card and talk about the tram system.
We then do a tour in Sultanahmet to see the best sites in Istanbul showing the major highlights from outside: Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome and the Grand Bazaar.
We can purchase you a Museum Pass ( you can add this option when you book the tour) with our priority admission which is a pre-paid card that involves admission to all of the major sites in the city so that you can do them on your own.
With our Istanbul introduction, you’ll know how to get on the tram with your Istanbul card, the proper dress code for a mosque, best restaurants for lunch, in what order to visit Istanbul highlights and of course how to enjoy shopping at the Grand Bazaar.
Istanbul Express is a quick tour in Sultanahmet. You can choose to go on a guided private tour and enjoy exclusive access to a private guide or join a small group of 8. The experience will always be intimate with our small group guided tour of Istanbul Introduction.
- A quick walking tour of Sultanahmet so that you can be independent and navigate it on your own.
- Three-hour Istanbul introduction tour.
- We give you a short introduction to Istanbul and Sultanahmet to get your bearings without walking into sites.
- We buy your admission tickets (not included) so that you can skip the line with our priority admission.
- Half day guiding fee of a professional guide
- Transport to Sultanahmet
- Admission fees ( although we can skip the line and purchase them for you)