Walk along the famous medieval city walls of Constantinople. Enjoy a local ferry along the Golden Horn zigzagging both sides of this inlet.
Duration: 3 Hours
This tour runs on Mondays only (except on Ramadan)
- Evening tour leaves at 19:00 – 22:00
- We meet you personally at your hotel.
Get a deeper understanding of Islam
This is not a show designed for tourists, we visit an actual and ancient Islamic order where they perform their spirituality. We are only welcome as visitors who have a deep interest and hopefully understanding of spirituality in Islam.
The night tour to understand Islam tour visits the order of Jerrahi in their territory. Jerrahis are a traditional Muslim Sufi order. Their ritual is completely different and it’s called a zikr.
It includes live music so it’s also a door to understand Islamic culture. The head convention in Karagumruk is very traditional and the zikr runs every Monday.
- Night tour for the die-hards to understand Islam.
- Introduction to Sufi culture and music.
- Visit Suleymaniye mosque after the evening prayer
- Great dinner at a traditional restaurant
- Private tours of 2-8 people only.
- Local and expert tour guides.
- Guiding fee of a professional guide
- Small group private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Transport between venues
- Admission to the Islamic order
- Whirling Dervish ceremony