See two of the major sites in Florence efficiently: Statue of David and Brunelleschi’s dome. Enjoy pre-reserved tickets to see the Accademia Gallery and climb Brunelleschi’s famous dome in a small group or a private tour. Always led by an expert local guide.
Florence Duomo Complex
an experience that you’ll want to tell the world about!
based on 29 reviews
Duration: 3 Hours
This tour runs every day, except the first Tuesday of each month
- Tours leave at 09:00 / 11:00 / 13:00 / 15:00
- Tours leave at 11:00 / 13:00 / 15:00 on Sundays
- We meet at the Lindt Chocolate Shop at Duomo Square. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe. Here is the Google Map link:
- Adults (Ages 15 - 99 )
- Youth ( 7 - 14 )
- Children ( 3- 6 )
- Private Base price for 2 people
Must-Do Tour in Florence! All tickets are pre-reserved.
Join our Duomo Complex Tour covering the most predominant monuments in the heart of Florence. Focus on the historical and cultural significance of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and its complementary structures explained by an expert local guide.
In the company of an expert, get priority admission to the octagonal Baptistery of St. John, best known for its ceiling decorated by golden mosaics and its gleaming bronze doors known as the Gates of Paradise. Join other tourists in gazing at the relief work on the detailed panels and no doubt be surprised to learn that these are not the original bronze doors – the authentic East Doors are currently on display in the Museum.
The tour continues in the Duomo Museum, where incredible masterpieces like the gates of the Baptistery, Donatello’s sculptures, and the original dome’s wooden scaffoldings are exhibited. You could spend hours wandering through the displays, but your guide will focus on highlights such as Michelangelo’s Pietà and other magnificent works of art.
The last stop is Brunelleschi’s Dome. Skipping the line thanks to pre-reserved timed tickets, you will climb the 463 steps whilst admiring the 150-foot wide dome constructed 180-feet above the ground without scaffolding. Once inside you will also admire the wonderful frescoes of the Last Judgment by Giorgio Vasari and Federico Zuccari, still among the largest fresco paintings in the world!
- Dome’s climb (skipping the line with pre-reserved tickets)
- St. John’s Baptistery (pre-reserved tickets)
- Duomo Museum highlights (pre-reserved tickets)
- Duomo Square
- Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral (outside)
- Giotto’s Bell Tower ( Your ticket is valid for 72 hours )
- Skip-the-line tickets to climb Brunelleschi’s dome with your guide
- Pre-reserved tickets to see the Duomo Museum
- Pre-reserved tickets to see St.John’s Baptistery
- Brunelleschi’s Pass valid for 72 hours to see the Bell Tower as well.
- Small group of maximum 12 people or less for a personalized and interactive experience
- Expert tour guides with official licenses
- Transport to the meeting spot
- Skip the line tickets for the Cathedral itself