A fantastic experience of historical streets and life in Prague. Visit the “must-see” sites in Prague’s Old Town. See Old Town Square, and learn how Prague flourished with the reign of Charles.
Prague Castle Walking Tour
Prague’s historical showpiece on a three hour walking tour
Duration: 3 hours
This tour runs every day
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 14:00
- We meet at the “Marian Plague” column in the middle of the Castle District square (Hradcanske Square). Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe.
- Adults (Ages 10+)
- Children (Ages 3-9)
- Infants (Ages 2 and Under)
- Private Tour
Prague Castle – One of the Best Preserved In Europe
Join a small group tour and explore Prague Castle with a professional local guide. Discover the history and the striking architecture of Prague Castle; the largest coherent castle structure in the world!
Prague Castle is a UNESCO monument with a history of more than 1,000 years. It’s a textbook of architecture, art history, and a must-see destination for visitors from all over the world.
The castle consists of a large-scale composition of palaces and ecclesiastical buildings of various architectural styles. Our Prague Castle tour includes the remains of Romanesque-style buildings from the 10th century to Gothic modifications of the 14th century. Learn about the famous Slovenian architect Josip Plečnik who was responsible for extensive renovations in the time of the First Republic (1918-1938).
The monument has undergone significant and ongoing repairs and reconstructions since the Velvet Revolution.
- Hradcany Square
- Old Royal Palace
- St. Vitus Cathedral ( Closed Sunday mornings)
- St. George Basilica
- Golden Lane
- Scholarly and local Walks In Europe Tour Guides
- Small groups of 12 or private tours
- Admission fees to the Castle
- Walking tour at a relaxed pace
- Transport to the meeting spot.