Visit Charles Bridge & Mozart & Nerudova Street, Baroque gardens, and quirky modern sculpture.
Duration: 2 Hours
This tour runs every day
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 14:30
- We meet at the National Library (Clementinum) at the corner of the Astronomical Tower. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe
- Adults (Ages 10+)
- Children (Ages 3-9)
- Infants (Ages 2 and Under)
- Private Tour
Detailed Tour of Prague’s Old Town with an Expert Guide
Enjoy a small group or private tour of Prague’s old town with the must-see highlights in 2 hours. Walk around the city’s historical center with an expert guide, and see sights like the Town Hall and the famous Astronomical Clock on the hour.
Take in the medieval architecture of Prague’s World Heritage-listed historical center including the Gothic Church of Our Lady Before Tyn making this the unmistakable Old Town landmark. Continue to Jan Hus’s art nouveau monument and see St. Nicholas Church.
Explore the Old Town Square and its charming surroundings, including crooked streets with small shops. The town hall has several historic attractions like The House at the Minute where Franz Kafka lived.
Follow your guide through Ungelt, which for many centuries was home to merchants and their businesses and along Celetná Street to the Powder Tower, one of the most important town gates.
Leave your guide by the Jewish Quarter with enough knowledge to keep you going independently for the rest of your time in Prague.
- Prague Old Town
- King´s Coronation Way
- Clementinum ( From outside)
- Astronomical Clock
- Old Town Square
- Franz Kafka’s House
- Tyn Church
- King’s Coronation Road
- Powder Gate
- Jan Hus Monument
- Estates Theater
- St. Nicholas’s Church
- Scholarly and local Walks In Europe Tour Guides
- Small groups of 12 or private tours
- Walking tour
- Transport to the meeting spot