Visit Charles Bridge & Mozart & Nerudova Street, Baroque gardens, and quirky modern sculpture.
Duration: 2 Hours
This tour runs every day
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 14:30
- We meet at the National Library (Clementinum) at the corner of the Astronomical Tower. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe
Detailed Sightseeing Tour of Prague’s Old Town with a Local Guide
Officially established in 1091, Old Town Prague is bound to make you feel like you’ve stepped back in time.
Early Prague was a destination for traders and an ideal spot for kingdoms to form. Over the centuries, Old Town has overgrown its ancient walls but has masterfully retained its Medieval charm thanks to being mostly untouched in WWII compared to other European capitals.
After our Prague Old Town walking tour and seeing the top sights, you’ll already be in love with the city.
Old Town Square has remained virtually untouched since the 10th century. Today, an ever-changing cast of musicians, protesters, dance troupes, punks, and vendors make the square as colorful as the buildings that surround it.
The tour ends at the square where you can enjoy local beer and food!
- Prague Old Town
- King´s Coronation Way
- Astronomical Clock
- Old Town Square
- Tyn Church
- Prague Cubism
- Powder Gate
- Old Town Bridge Tower
- Kinsky Palace
- The House at the minute
- Estates Theater
- Scholarly and local Walks In Europe Tour Guides
- Small groups of 8 or private tours
- Walking tour
- Transport to the meeting spot