Tour the highlights of Tallinn old town at a more relaxing pace for kids and customized for families where the adults will also have fun!
Duration: 3 hours
This tour runs every day
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 13:00
- Shore excursions: we do customise your time according to the ship’s schedule.
- Shore Excursions: All start and end at the dock.
- Shared Parties: We meet at Viru Gate. Your guide will have a signboard bearing your name on it. You’ll receive proper instructions when you book.
- Adults (Ages 10+)
- Children (Ages 3-9)
- Infants (Ages 2 and Under)
- Private Tour
Explore Tallinn by Segway & Take a Food Tour to Kalamaja – Telliskivi
Once you’re done exploring the important sites in Old Town Tallinn, it’s time to discover some authentic food and discover parts of Tallinn just outside the Old Town. In this tour, we use Segways to discover a very charming neighborhood named Kalamaja.
Explore Tallinn by Segway, combining the city’s famous attractions with its surprisingly authentic good food. With a food-loving local guide, you roam around the historic center of Tallinn on a Segway to see landmarks, like the Town Hall Square and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral.
Between these legendary attractions, take breaks to sample some of Estonia’s culinary delights and to listen to commentary from your informative guide about Tallinn’s history and sights as part of your Tallinn Segway tours.
Your Tallinn Segway and food tour starts at the Viru Gate, where you meet your guide, who offers a short safety briefing before you put on your helmet and hop on your Segway. Being a small group of only eight, this Segway tour of Tallinn is always an intimate experience.
Follow your guide along the pedestrian alleys that take you past some of the Old Town’s most iconic sights and remember kings, queens, and czars who have walked the streets of the charming two-tiered city.
The ride includes Lower and Upper Towns, Parliament building, Fortified Medieval City Walls, stunning views, and one of the world’s oldest working pharmacies.
You’re guided step-by-step through the Old Town center through little alleys with ancient medieval towers, where you can still see the authentic parts of Tallinn. Enter local shops to savor authentic Estonian food with many different ingredients, shapes, and styles. Learn about Estonian drinks and local breweries while enjoying the neighbourhood and discovering some cultural aspects of this area which has a lot to tell.
- Food Tour In Tallinn Old Town
- Surprisingly authentic food
- Samples as you go
- Enjoy a very special food culture
- All on a Segway!
- Culture Kilometer
- Great seaside stretch from the Old Town until Kalamaja
- Special itinerary with plenty of historical and industrial vibes
- Patarei prison from outside
- Seaplane Harbour ( Lennusadam)
- Super-modern maritime and military museum
- Architecturally unique Seaplane Hangars.
- Collection of historic ships, seaplanes, and submarines
- Wooden Houses and Bohemian Charm
- Artist-friendly complex and a popular hangout
- Old factory buildings transformed
- Interesting art, culture, and design center for artists, hipsters, and design lovers
- Focus of experiential travelers in the seek of new gastronomic experiences
- Street art and flea market
- Scholarly and local Walks In Europe Tour Guides
- Small groups of 8 or private tours
- Food samplings
- Transport if you’re staying outside of Tallinn old city.
- Please remember to have your insurance covering Segways before you book this tour