Duration: 2 hours
Meeting point: Balti Jaama Turg at the front door. You will see a metal sphere of circles which functions as a fountain in the summer.
Telliskivi is a former industrial area of factories and now it’s become an upcoming place for modern art, music, design, and lifestyle. Join our two-hour walking tour around Telliskivi area to explore the spirit of modern Tallinn.
Once the area of factories that later was abandoned, Telliskivi a few years ago was occupied by people of different art backgrounds. They created a special place in the city of Tallinn and that attracted everybody here like a magnet.
Nowadays you can find many authentic shops of local designers and trendy food places. This year Telliskivi celebrates its 10th anniversary, which will be marked by a number of events.
Also world-famous photography museum Fotografiska is going to open its doors here. All street art pieces we are going to talk about are the results of various events that took place here within the last decade.
So, all these pieces are legal art. Behind every piece, there is a story of its artist and its creation. With an understanding of their stories, you understand the real meaning of every work. There are many illegal street art pieces, that are real treasures to be savored.
- Visit Telliskivi art zone with an expert guide for two hours
- Learn about the former industrial area and nowadays center of Flat White Economy of Estonia
- See the beautiful legal street art pieces that change the face of Tallinn
- Enjoy the graffiti and street art history and their place in culture nowadays.
- Professional guide
- Small group walking tour
- Transport to the meeting spot