Enjoy exclusive, efficiently-organized access to major sites in Florence with this guided small group or private tour, including the Statue of David and climbing Brunelleschi’s dome. Head into the Accademia Gallery, admire the Cathedral, and climb Brunelleschi’s dome more quickly with pre-reserved tickets. Tours always led by expert local guides.
Florence: Tour of Duomo, Museum, and Baptistery with Pre-Reserved Tickets
The most efficient and affordable way to see the Duomo
We meet at the Lindt Chocolate Shop in Duomo Square. Your guide will have a signboard that says, “Walks In Europe.” Here is the Google Map link to the meeting point:
Duration: 2 hours
This tour runs every day, except the first Tuesday of each month.
Tours leave at 09:00 / 11:00 / 14:30
Tours leave Sundays at 14:30
- Adults (Ages 15 - 99 )
- Youth ( 7 - 14 )
- Children ( 3- 6 )
- Private Base price for 2 people
Explore the Heart of Florence! All tickets are pre-reserved.
Join our small group tour to discover the most predominant monuments in the heart of Florence. Focus on the historical and cultural significance of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and its complementary structures, all explained by an expert local guide.
In the company of this expert, you’ll get priority admission to the octagonal Baptistery of St. John. The Baptistery is renowned for its ceiling decorated by golden mosaics, and its gleaming bronze doors, known as the Gates of Paradise. Enjoy the chance to gaze at the relief work on the detailed panels… No doubt, you’ll be surprised to learn that these are not the originals – the authentic East Doors are currently on display in the Museum, which will be your next destination.
Inside the Duomo Museum, admire incredible masterpieces like the aforementioned gates of the Baptistery, Donatello’s sculptures, and the original dome’s wooden scaffoldings. You could spend hours wandering through the displays, but your guide will focus on highlights such as Michelangelo’s Pietà and other magnificent works of art.
Afterwards, choose to climb Giotto’s Bell Tower at your leisure. Your Giotto passes are valid for 72 hours, so you can also climb it the next day.
No matter when you climb it, enjoy breathtaking views of Tuscany and Florence as you soak up the best experience in the city.
- St. John’s Baptistery (pre-reserved tickets)
- Duomo Museum highlights (pre-reserved tickets)
- Duomo Square
- Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral from a separate entrance
- Giotto’s Bell Tower
- Giotto Pass valid for 72 hours
- Pre-reserved tickets to see the Duomo Museum
- Pre-reserved tickets to see St. John’s Baptistery
- Access to Giotto’s Bell Tower
- Small group tour for a personalized and interactive experience
- Expert tour guides with official licenses
- Transport to the meeting spot
- Climbing Brunelleschi’s Bell Tower
- Individuals wearing sleeveless shirts and shorts or skirts above the knees are not allowed inside the Cathedral.
- Please be aware the Cathedral of Florence is an “operating” church which can be closed to visitors for any liturgical reason, even without warning (for the funeral of a Cardinal, for example).
- Please note that the low season (generally November to March) is often seen as an opportunity for renovation and maintenance. Therefore, sites can be closed during this period, often without warning.