Discover the medieval and exotic feel, the Bohemian charm, and the majestic history and architecture of Kalamaja. Immerse yourself in this local hub of art, culture, and design center adored by artists, hipsters, and design lovers.
Tallinn Shore Excursions: Old Town Tour for families
This shore excursion is customized for those traveling with children
Duration: 3 hours
This tour runs with several departures in the day. We customize according to your ship’s schedule.
We meet all cruise ship passengers at the dock. Please advise your ship’s details and sit back and relax!
- Adults (Ages 10+)
- Children (Ages 3-9)
- Infants (Ages 2 and Under)
- Private Tour
Tallinn Shore Excursions: Family-friendly Tour of the Old Town
We developed a more friendly tour at a relaxed pace for kids and included bit more interesting sites compared to our adult tours. Although Old Town itself is quite interesting, our additions make it easier to concentrate!
We encourage you to take this tour if you are touring Tallinn with kids.
All shore excursions start and end at the dock in time for your cruise ship.
- Port pick-up
- Walk to the old town
- Townhall square
- Vene Street
- The oldest pharmacy in Tallinn
- Great guildhall
- Maiasmokk Cafe for marzipans and atmosphere
- House of the Blackheads
- Aleksander Nevski Katedraali
- Patkuli Viewing Platform
- Dome Church
- Drop off to the port
You can choose to have free time in the old town and get back to the ship on your own leisure.
- Join a child-friendly local guide to discover Tallinn old town as a family
- Highlights of Tallinn old town customized to children’s attention span
- Enjoy marzipans, slow-moving train ride and haunted fortifications
- Small groups of max 12 people for more intimate attention or private tours
- Professional guide
- Your guide meets you at the hotel on private tours
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour ( no vehicle)
- Food and drinks
- Your guide will help you into the slow train ride at the end of the tour but the tickets are not included ( because there is a variety of choice)